"Using dance a vehicle to tell stories
843-441-8803 www.mufukaworks.wixsite.com/mufukaworks www.cafepress.com/mufukaworks



Sunday, April 7, 2013

Delegating

Hello Dancers and Dance Supporters,

The drum classes and ballet classes did begin and I learned a valuable lesson.  I learned how to delegate.  In the mix of everything of choreographing, setting up classes, and dancing, I realize that I need help.  So, I go to my dance moms (parents of the dance students).  We sat down on a Friday evening and discussed the schedule of the upcoming months. It all settled to a good plan for Spring Semester.  I appreciate my dance moms and they believe in the vision.  I could not have it better. Special thanks to Ms. Pettis, Ms. Scott, and Ms. Stocks. 

For the upcoming months, we will have the drum class, ballet classes, and rehearsals for the competition and performances. We have everything set for the Spring. It will be a Spring. Next performance June 1, 2012 save the date. 







1 comment:

  1. You can't over work yourself, at times its easy to do! Great Job!!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete